Wednesday 11 February 2015

Practical Session #4 | Classmates Feedback

I spent this practical session today with Jess and Amy showing each other our three monologues each so that we could prepare for our performances and practice being watched and under a bit more pressure than on our own. They suggested that I could be even louder at certain moments to show a range. I then realised that when being louder it almost forces the emotions to be exaggerated which just presents a better more watchable performance overall so I will aim to focus on projection.

I also realised that adding sporadic changes in tones of voice for Valerie's monologue will not only show a range of tones but its a good way to show vulnerability, feistiness, despair, sadness, reflection etc. all in one monologue.

No comments:

Post a Comment